For those of you who may not have heard, I am hosting an Usborne Books eShow and catalogue party. Between my consultant's busy schedule and my schedule we could not come up with a date that worked for us before the 1st of the year so I decided to forgo the home show and try this.
A child's interest in reading and learning is stimulated by the lavish illustrations and informative content. There are over 1300 bright, colorful and fun titles covering activities, puzzles and a wide range of subjects for children of all ages.
This is the information you need to check out and order Usborne Books: www.ubah.com/HOS130348. When: now thru 11/18/2008 11:58:00 PM. Everyone is welcome, so invite a friend to check out Usborne Books. If you order on-line the books ship to you within a couple of days and go directly to you. Otherwise, you can place a catalogue order with me and I will deliver them to you.
All I can say is that Benjamin and Ada love these books and that they can take quite a beating and still hold up! The other nice thing is that if something were to happen to your books--let's say the cover falls off, you can replace them for 50% off. Last year when I held a home show I thought Benjamin would go outside and play in the sandbox with Dave but that did not happen. Benjamin saw all the displays of books and he went straight over there and starting taking the books off the shelves one by one and looking through them. He then picked out his favorites and would bring them to me or Dave to read to him. Let's just say he was definitely the salesman that day!
It's a rewarding experience when a child opens a book and discovers the magic of reading. Please share the above link with anyone you think might be interested in Usborne Books. Let me know if you have any questions. With Christmas right around the corner, now is a wonderful opportunity to get some shopping done without even leaving home! Thanks for looking and Happy Shopping!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment